Thursday, January 29, 2009

VALENTINE SMS

Mere dil,jigar,kidney,liver ho tum
Waqt-bewaqt aye vo fever ho tum
Doob kar jisme mar jau vo river ho tum
Mere jeevan me abto 4ever ho tum


Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever..
If Your askin if I'll Leave U the answer is Never..
If Your askin what I value the Answer is U..
if Your askin if I love U the answer is I do.

When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
Cause only God could have created some one
As wonderful n beautiful as you

1 comments:

hyderabadpk said...

Plz Yaroo Boht Ho Gya
Apni Apni Girlfrnd Ko Smjhalo
Mje Phon Kr K Kehti Hy K Aj Se 16 Din Bad Hmare Sath Date Pr Chlo






Happy VALENTINES Day
14 Feb 2009 ;->


Valentine SMS

 

LOVE-ZONE (place for lovers only). Design By: SkinCorner